The system can't perform the operation now. Try again later. Citations per year.
The Gini Methodology
Duplicate citations. The following articles are merged in Scholar. Their combined citations are counted only for the first article. Merged citations. This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors.
- Bestselling Series.
- Semiotics in Information Systems Engineering?
- Social Motivation;
Upload PDF. Follow this author. New articles by this author.
New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research. Beyond this, there are marked benefits to utilizing Gini as opposed to other methods.
The Gini Methodology
One of the advantages of using Gini methodology is that it provides a unified system that enables the user to learn about various aspects of the underlying distribution. It also provides a systematic method and a unified terminology. Using Gini methodology can reduce the risk of imposing assumptions that are not supported by the data on the model.
With these benefits in mind the text uses the covariance-based approach, though applications to other approaches are mentioned as well. Powered by Koha.
- The Economics of the Multilingual Workplace;
- Marine Structural Design.
- Plunketts Health Care Industry Almanac 2004: The Only Comprehensive Guide to Health Care Companies and Trends?
- What is Kobo Super Points?!
- The Subject in Question: Sartres Critique of Husserl in The Transcendence of the Ego (Routledge Studies in Twentieth-Century Philosophy).
- Frommers Florence and Tuscany Day by Day (Frommers Day by Day) (3rd Edition).
- Reward Yourself?
Log in to your account. Filtered and federated searching is employed to facilitate focused searching so that learners can find out the right resource with least effort and in minimum time. NDL India is designed to hold content of any language and provides interface support for leading Indian languages.
- The Rosetta Stone of the Human Mind: Three languages to integrate neurobiology and psychology.
- Citations per year!
- Studies in the Theory of Quantum Games [thesis]!
- Problems of Men?
It is being arranged to provide support for all academic levels including researchers and life-long learners, all disciplines, all popular form of access devices and differently-abled learners. It is being developed to help students to prepare for entrance and competitive examination, to enable people to learn and prepare from best practices from all over the world and to facilitate researchers to perform inter-linked exploration from multiple sources.
A new class of spectral risk measures - Semantic Scholar
The pilot project is devising a framework that is being scaled up with respect to content volume and diversity to serve all levels and disciplines of learners. It is being developed at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. NDL India is a conglomeration of freely available or institutionally contributed or donated or publisher managed contents.
Almost all these contents are hosted and accessed from respective sources.